Safer Drivers, Safer Roads.
Motor vehicle crashes are the #1 cause for death for teens in America. In spite of safer cars, better roads and decades of safe driving programs, nearly 6,000 teenagers are lost each year in fatal accidents and another 300,000 injured.
Our Teen Driving Clinic combines comprehensive classroom instruction along with hands-on, behind-the-wheel training to teach teenagers defensive driving techniques and evasive collision avoidance. Our course curriculum is based on skills taught to professional drivers in law enforcement, personal security and auto racing to make your teenager a more aware and skilled driver.
Attending a Clinic
Clinics are held on Saturdays and Sundays and last 5 hours. You can choose from a variety of locations for maximum convenience. The course is equally divided between classroom instruction and driving exercises. Students are provided with a simple workbook to aid in their learning.
Keep in mind that our clinics are not for beginner drivers. Because of our unique, hands-on instructional approach, all students must have at least two months of experience behind the wheel of a car with their parents or an instructor. To truly benefit from the course, students should enroll within 60 days prior to receiving, or anytime after receiving, their driver’s licenses.
What you can expect to learn from this course:
- Honed road skills with an emphasis on defensive driving and evasive collision avoidance
- An awareness of the size of, and the space surrounding, your car
- Quick and capable reactions to obstacles in the road ahead of you
- How to get maximum performance from your car’s steering, acceleration and braking
- Knowledge of the safety equipment inside your car