A defensive driving course, Teen Driving Clinic, or what some call traffic school, benefits all drivers, regardless of age or driving ability.
Our Defensive Driving Course covers:
- Traffic crash statistics, including times when most crashes occur and age groups with the highest accident rates.
- The dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI or DWI).
- The dynamics of a crash. This pertains to how speed, place of impact and size of vehicle affects the severity of the collision.
- An extensive look at safety equipment, addressing the importance of seat belts, head rests, air bags, and child safety seats.
- Crash prevention techniques. This touches on a long list of driving tactics including proper following distances, scanning roadways, sharing the road with other vehicles, proper passing procedures, speed adjustments in different weather conditions, and knowing your vehicle’s braking distance.
- The risks of driving while fatigued, stressed, or angry.
- Your respective state’s traffic laws.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Why Enroll in Traffic School?
Besides the obvious benefit of making you a better driver, there are several other reasons to enroll. These include:
- Many auto insurance providers reward enrollment with lower premiums. Contact your car insurance agent and ask if this money-saving option exists with your plan.
- Traffic tickets. Depending on your state or situation, completing a defensive driving course may prompt your Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or presiding court to dismiss the charges. This could possibly prevent your drivers license from getting suspended or revoked. For example, say you have an excessive number of speeding tickets on your driving record, and you just got flagged again, putting you in jeopardy of being declared a habitual offender. Having the ticket removed could possibly save your driving privileges.
- Some states reward traffic school enrollment with the removal of points. New York, for example, trims up to four points from a driving record. The exact number of points removed depends on state.
Coconino High School – 2801 Izabel St, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
August 12, 2017, August 13, 2017, August 19, 2017, August 20, 2017, August 26, 2017, August 27, 2017, August 5, 2017, August 6, 2017, July 1, 2017, July 2, 2017, June 17, 2017, June 18, 2017, June 24, 2017, June 25, 2017, September 10, 2017, September 16, 2017, September 17, 2017, September 23, 2017, September 24, 2017, September 9, 2017